This guy might be stoned for sending me this email..

Hello,
I am ben william from the United Kingdom and i am 38 years of age i

have two lovely kids, rita and Austin there ages are 2 and 4, i want a
very nice and experience nanny to take good care of them, i am a
single father and a very busy person ever since the divorce between

i and their mother and they have been staying with my mother since
then in which i will like them to be staying with me because i have
really missed them and i work very late,

i am doing this cos i want to be able to see my kids when ever am
back from the office, i will be paying you 2500 pounds per week and
you don't have to worry about where to stay cos you will be staying
with us in my house, i live alone in a very big house, please let me
know if this is okay by you,Please reply me
asap.bencompany.company@gmail.com

0 comments