neobux success

Posted by elie | 10:25 AM | | 0 comments »

I had been a member of neobux since early August 2008, and the Funny thing about that is that
It has been Late November since I decided To finally "invest" on Neobux, back then I gotta tell you, i was then a little skeptical that's why i decided to wait for almost 4 months before i decided to Put my $150 investment on buying referrals, getting a golden membership, recycling, etc..

But Before the start of 2009, (Dec. 27 2008) I had a successful withdrawal of P7300!!! worth $160 US dollars on my Unionbank EON card. That's like 100% of my earnings + a 23% worth of income!

now i am waiting for my next payment That's Gonna come Late January! Thanks neobux! The year 2009 keeps Getting Better and Better!

LINK- Read neobux Guide Here



0 comments