My Strategies.

Posted by elie | 11:04 PM | , | 0 comments »

try and use my strategy To maximize your earnings at neobux.

so you have acquired the numbers of referrals that you want, but then it dropped,.. my answer? read post below.

MY RECYCLING STRATEGY.

  1. recycle refs with 1.5 AVG clicks who hasn't click today and yesterday.
  2. recycle refs who hasn't click 4 days or more.
  3. never recycle refs with 2.5 average or higher.
  4. Do the above steps DAILY at the end of the day at 11:30pm (on local time)
PAYING FOR ANOTHER MONTH.
divided into 3 different opions.
  1. pay for another month (30 days)
  2. pay for 2 months (60 days) 10% discount
  3. pay for 90 days 20% discount.
I use option 3 (pay for 90 days)
i pay for them everytime a referral has reached 1 day left. why? This is the best option.


IF I CHOOSE OPTION 1 i would,
  1. enable autopay ON. no matter what,
  2. pay Again for another 30 days every time a referral reach 19 days left (this way i will have autopay is available for another 30 days.
OPTION 2 same strategy as option one.

I had great results with this strategy.

A GREAT NEOBUX REFERRAL JACKPOT STRATEGY CLICK HERE

0 comments