Hi! Great news,. I will be giving out $5 for each referrals who made a Thousand clicks on their Neobux account. directly to their PAYPAL or ALERTPAY account!!! +PLUS A free SPECIAL Surprise BONUS worth $57 You don't want to miss.

Here are the requirements for claiming your prize(s):

  1. you must be on my DIRECT referrals list
  2. with a valid PP or AP address (How to become paypal verified?? click here)
  3. Provide me your username on neobux
  4. The date when you joined neobux
  5. the exact number of clicks you currently have
  6. have atleast 25 referrals rented.
  7. And answer some question I might add
I will be also giving away by the end of the year $15 for the referral with the Highest clicks,.

MORE PROMOS COMMING SOON,..

UPDATE: be sure to be on this list.


noodellbox my neobux username to be typed in referrer when you join or simply click this link
and you won't have to worry and just register.

still unsure and don't know how to get started??? let me Help you!,.

simply click on THIS LINK

-elie-



0 comments